Creating Your RBDigital Gateway and Zinio.com
You must create two accounts to checkout and
read Zinio magazines:
1. Create your RBDigital Gateway account:
You can browse and check out magazines at
RBDigital web site, but you can't read
magazines on the site.
Follow these steps to create your RBdigital
- Go to our RBDigital Gateway site:
- Click/tap on Create New Account (top
right). When prompted, enter your library card number and click/tap Next.
- On the next screen, enter your e-mail
address and create a password, then click/tap Create Account.
Your password must be at least 7 characters and contain letters and numbers.
- Your account is now active, and you are
- You will receive a welcome e-mail with the
subject line "Welcome to Pamunkey Regional Library RBDigital Gateway." If you
don't see the e-mail, check your spam or junk mail folder.
https://www.rbdigital.com/pamunkeyva/zinio for easy access
2. Create your Zinio account:
Use your Zinio account to read
your magazines and to deliver magazines to the Zinio Reader app.
- Go to
- Click/tap on Register (top right).
- Enter your name, e-mail address, & password to create
a free Zinio account. You can use the same e-mail and password you used to
create your RBDigital Gateway account in Step 1.
- You will see a welcome page asking you to
select categories of interest. You can skip this and scroll down to the
bottom of the page. Uncheck the box at the bottom of the page if you do
NOT want to receive promotional e-mails or coupons from Zinio.
- Click/tap Next. Your account is now
active and you are logged in to Zinio.
- You will receive a welcome e-mail from Zinio USA Customer Support (There
is a prominent Start
Shopping button that you don't need to use.).
Note: Only magazines on the library’s
RBDigital Gateway web site are available for free checkout. If
you are prompted to pay for access to a title, return to our
RBDigital web site to browse the library's collection and check
out magazines. If you already purchase magazine subscriptions on Zinio.com, you
can view both your paid subscriptions and the library's free magazines from your
existing Zinio account.
3. Check out a Magazine:
- Go to
https://www.rbdigital.com/pamunkeyva/zinio and log in.
- Select the magazine of your choice.
- You will see a Complete Your Checkout
pop-up box. Click/tap Complete Checkout to read the magazine on
- Click/tap on Your Library and you
will see your magazine under Your Reading List. Click/tap on
the cover to view the magazine online in your browser, or you can open the
magazine in the Zinio Reader app to download it for offline
- On the Zinio site, click/tap on
Your Library to get to your library magazines. Click/tap on
Read Articles and Shop Magazines to go to Zinio's commercial
- You can remove any free sample titles by
Your Reading List.
- Repeat the steps above to check out multiple magazines.
back to the Library's Zinio page.