The Complete Guide to PamCat
How do I search the Kids' Library?
PamCat, our online library catalog, has a special place just for kids to explore!
Go to "Kids' Library" by clicking on the menu bar.
What kinds of kids' questions can be found in the Kids' Library? Here is just a sample.
How can I find out more about bears?
- Click on the "Animals" icon.
- Click on the "Bears" icon. Here you will find many titles about bears.
- If you want to see titles on other animals, click on "Go Back" on the menu bar to return to the page of Animal icons.
How can I find out about Indian tribes?
- Click on the "United States" icon.
- Then, click on the "Indian Tribes" icon. Here you will find titles on the different Indian tribes in North and South America, from Algonquin to Zuni.
How can I find a story that will make me laugh?
- Click on the "Stories" icon.
- Then, click on the "Funny Stories" icon for a list of titles that will make you smile.
To see more about any title on the list, click on "Full Details." Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see which libraries own the book and where it is available. A friendly library staff member can help you find the title you want or help you place a hold
What else would you like to know?
How do I log in?
What's my password/PIN?
How do I search?
How do I review my account?
How do I renew my materials?
How do I change my password?
How do I renew my card?
What are "My Favorites?"
How do I place a hold?
What's the difference between "Hold" & "Keep?"
How can I get books you don't have?
How do I search for certain items?
What is a Browse search?
What is a Call Number search?
Where can I find New Arrivals?
How do I use Explore Subjects?
When is PamCat available?
What are know technical issues with PamCat?
Where can I find bestseller and other reading lists?
Where can I find printable PamCat Guides?